Torrance Loves Children (TLC)
- TLC is Currently Closed Due to COVID-19 Protocols -
There are occasions when you cannot stay home with your sick child but want the comfort of knowing that he or she is being cared for by compassionate, qualified health care professionals. You can entrust your child's care to Torrance Memorial's TLC, our sick child care program designed to provide working parents with a comfortable and safe option for their mildly ill child.
- Supervised by pediatric nursing staff
- Open Monday - Friday 7am-11:30pm
- Only $4 per hour (plus $1.50 per meal)
- Children up to age 12 are eligible
- Pre-registration and proof of current immunizations required
We're sorry but we cannot accept children who have been recently exposed to a communicable disease, such as, chicken pox, measles, mumps, or who exhibit symptoms of these diseases. There may be further restrictions during the flu season.
Torrance Memorial Medical Center TLC
Hunt Tower, 3rd floor