Join the Welcome Baby Family!
Welcome Baby provides you with a trusted partner to help you through the journey of pregnancy and early parenthood.
Welcome Baby offers you free support, information, and resources during your pregnancy and after you’ve brought your baby home. We connect you with a personal Parent Coach who meets with you virtually at a time that works best for you.
This program is offered at no cost to women of all income levels who plan to deliver at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and live in L.A. County. You can enroll during your pregnancy (up to 38 weeks) or in the hospital the day baby is born.
As part of Welcome Baby you’ll receive:
- One-on-one appointments with your personal Parent Coach during your pregnancy and until your baby reaches 9 months of age
- Information to help you nurture the healthy development of your newborn
- A nurse visit shortly after you return from the hospital
- Assistance coordinating health insurance coverage and doctor’s appointments for your new baby
- Help with breastfeeding and infant nutrition from a Certified Lactation Educator
- Referrals to additional resources in your neighborhood to help you and your baby
Welcome Baby is part of a network of programs that support families who are expecting or have recently given birth. These programs connect you with the resources that can best help you and your baby.
To learn more about Welcome Baby and sign up for the program, please call 310-514-5444, visit us on Instagram @WelcomeBabySouthbay or visit the First5LA Welcome Baby Program website