Maternity & Child Health
We Deliver More Than Expert Care
Torrance Memorial's Maternity and Child Health services teams are made up of highly trained and specialized OB/GYNs and registered nurses, who understand the immensity of having a child. We strive to give you the knowledge and support to ensure a healthy newborn. From a full spectrum of parenting classes to lactation assistance after birth, along with a full scope of in-house clinical services, Torrance Memorial is dedicated to your optimal health - just like family.
Take a Virtual Tour!
Watch this helpful virtual tour of our facility as well as what to expect on the day you arrive to have your baby, after your baby is delivered and more!
Services Centered on You & Baby
Join thousands of your neighbors who have put their trust in Hunt Cancer Institute, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai. Explore:
- Pregnancy Care - Personalized, attentive obstetrical care focused on the unique needs at every stage of life
- Prenatal & Parenting Classes - Our dedicated maternity team provides support and resources through your entire journey
- Labor & Delivery – Private Labor and Delivery rooms that provide the perfect environment for your family's birthing experience
- Mother Baby Postpartum– 28 private rooms featuring lactation support and nursing couplet care to limit interruptions and exposure
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – Comprehensive Level III NICU delivering the highest level of care for our tiniest patients
- Breastfeeding Support – A safe place for new moms needing resources, support and education around breastfeeding and newborn nutrition
- Pediatrics - Offers a full range of medical services for our pediatric to young adult patients
Join the Welcome Baby Family!
Welcome Baby provides you with a trusted partner to help you through the journey of pregnancy and early parenthood.
Learn More About Welcome Baby
Expertise and quality matter most when you’re choosing where to delivery your new bundle of joy.
- Magnet accredited hospital, which is only awarded to facilities that exemplify nursing excellence
- The first and only hospital in LA County to be officially recognized as a Cribs for Kids® National Gold Certified Safe Sleep Hospital
- Named a Baby-Friendly Hospital by Baby-Friendly USA for demonstrating our ability to offer mothers the information, skills and support needed to successfully initiate bonding and breastfeeding
- High-risk committee dedicated to making sure high risk moms/babies are properly cared for
- Programs and resources for new families, moms and babies