Hunt Cancer Institute
Find comprehensive care tailored to you at the Donald and Priscilla Hunt Cancer Institute at Torrance Memorial. We’re your home for hope and healing in the South Bay.
Services Centered on You
Join thousands of your neighbors who have put their trust in Hunt Cancer Institute, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai. Explore:
- Screenings & Diagnosis – Find the disease as early as possible, when treatment works best
- Genetic Counseling & Testing – Identify your cancer risk
- Cancers We Treat – Care for cancer anywhere in the body and special programs for certain cancer types
- Treatments – Advanced options that use the latest technology and to treat cancer and its symptoms
- Clinical Trials – Research studies testing new, promising cancer breakthroughs
- Resources & Support – Well-rounded services to improve healing, wellness and quality of life
- Survivorship – Long-term guidance to reach your health goals after cancer treatment
Your Dedicated Team
You’ll appreciate the expertise of Torrance Memorial's board-certified specialists. Your care team will include well-respected leaders in the field of cancer care and research.
Meet Your Team
Expertise and quality matter most when you’re choosing where to receive cancer care. Select our program that’s accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. This recognition means you can expect:
- High-quality patient care that delivers the best possible outcomes
- Access to the latest and most effective treatments
- Excellent patient experience
- Multidisciplinary team using data and research to enhance cancer care
- Programs and resources for patients, their loved ones, survivors and community members
Hunt Cancer Center
You will find a full array of services under one roof at the Donald and Priscilla Hunt Cancer Center at Torrance Memorial. Designed with patients in mind, the light-filled Hunt Cancer Center serves as a hub for cancer care by housing clinical trials, our infusion center, exam rooms, nurse navigators, cancer education and genetic counseling services in one convenient location. The Torrance Memorial Physician Network - Cancer Care oncology and hematology medical group, along with community and Cedars-Sinai specialists, will be located at the Hunt Cancer Center. This not only increases patient convenience but also enhances cross-disciplinary collaboration.