Ready to take control of your health?
Your success story starts with Torrance Memorial’s Bariatric Surgery Program. Our Bariatric Surgery Program is known for high standards of care, and we want to help you reach your goal of a healthy, enjoyable life.
Our dedicated team will guide you through every step of your weight loss journey. From the planning stages, throughout your procedure and beyond, you can expect:
- Personalized care plans – not a one-size-fits-all approach
- A multidisciplinary team that specializes in bariatric care
- State-of-the-art surgical suites and robotics
- A nationally recognized and accredited bariatric program
Learn About the Procedures We Offer
Why Choose Torrance Memorial?
Our Bariatric Surgery Program was established in 2011, and we currently perform more than 400 bariatric surgeries each year. That, combined with patient education and support groups, a dedicated team of experts, and intensive follow-up care makes Torrance Memorial a great partner for your weight loss journey.
Our bariatric surgeons are among the most experienced in the South Bay, providing quality bariatric surgery care for adults for more than a decade. Additionally, our surgeons pioneered minimally invasive bariatric surgery techniques that allow for a faster recovery, reduced pain, and improved cosmetic outcomes.
Accreditations & Awards
- Certified Center of Excellence and Blue Distinction Center®
- Designated as an Accredited Center by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Aetna Institutes of Quality® for consistently delivering evidence-based, quality care for bariatric surgery
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) Premier Recognition in the Specialty of Med-Surg (PRISM) Award®