For patients, families and physicians, the Centralized Scheduling Department
is the convenient, one-stop source to arrange a variety of services. You'll
find our helpful customer service representative on the other end of the
line ready to walk you through every step of the way. They are available
five days a week, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
You Can Schedule
- Cardiac Rehab
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scans
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Heart Rhythm Center
- Interventional Radiology
- Laser Center
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Sleep Study Lab
What You Need to Schedule an Appointment
Please have all of the following information available before calling.
- Patient name, gender, home phone/preferred phone number to use, date of
birth, social security number, and insurance information.
- Ordering physician name, diagnosis (ICD9), procedure (CPT) code, type of
test, service or procedure, and details of procedure.
To Schedule an Appointment