Pay Your Bill
For your convenience, you can pay your Torrance Memorial bill online.
Pay Your Bill Online
How to Ensure Accurate Billing
Here are a few things you can do before your visit to ensure accurate billing:
When scheduling your appointment,
pre-register. This will ensure that we have the correct information in our system.
Make sure you have a good understanding of what is and is not covered by
your insurance plan. Make sure Torrance Memorial
accepts your insurance plan.
- If necessary, make sure that your provider has obtained any pre-certification
or referral from your insurance company
- Ask questions
- Get contact information for financial questions you may have after your visit
- Torrance Memorial will first bill your insurance(s).
- After your insurance(s) have paid, you will be billed for any balances
left on your account.
- However, if your insurance fails to pay the claims, you will be responsible
for the costs incurred during your care.
- All balances are expected to be paid in full within 30 days of being billed,
or the guarantor must make appropriate payment arrangements.
Questions About Your Bill
For questions about your Torrance Memorial bill, please call the Business
Office at 1-800-661-0004.