Cook Time: 10 min. / Total Time: 10 min. / Serves: 3-4
- 1 package organic, extra-firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 tbsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tps. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup spinach
1. Remove tofu from package and drain liquid. You can do this by wrapping
the tofu in paper towels and pressing it.
2. In a large bowl, break tofu into crumbled pieces and combine with spices.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat.
4. Add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for 2-3 mins.
6. Add tofu mixture and cook for an additional 2-3 mins.
Author: Whitney English, RD • whitneyerd.com