8 Ways to Eat Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
After feasting for Thanksgiving, it can be a struggle trying to figure
out how you’re going to eat all that leftover turkey from the night
before. There are only so many variations to eat it before you’ll
get sick of it… or so you think! Here are some new ways you can
incorporate leftover turkey into your post-Thanksgiving meals and get
rid of all the leftovers ASAP.
- Salad: Throw some turkey bits into your usual salad, or get creative and
make turkey lettuce cups.
- Chili: Whether it’s soup or sauce, incorporate turkey pieces into
your usual chili recipe.
- Noodle Soup: Throw some pasta, veggies, turkey, and stock together for
a quick meal.
- Sandwich: Thinly cut turkey slices and eat it on a toasted sandwich or
grilled panini. Add some leftover stuffing and cranberry sauce to add
some extra flavor!
- Avocado Toast: Cut up some turkey pieces into square cubes and use them
to top off a slice of avocado toast. You can also add some shredded cheese,
lettuce, or any other topping you desire.
- Casserole: Finely chop some turkey and mix into your usual casserole recipe.
- Spaghetti: Substitute the meatballs with cut up turkey.
- Tacos: Cut up some turkey and eat with some tacos along with your favorite
salsa or guacamole.