There are many reasons why someone may consider getting
weight loss surgery. Not only will you look better, but you will feel better too. If you are
on the fence about making the decision toward bariatric weight loss surgery,
consider the following 10 reasons as to why you should.
- If you have had diabetes for less than 5 years, there’s an 80% chance
the diabetes will go away following weight loss surgery.
- Bariatric surgery can reduce symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Decreased pain in joints due to less weight putting pressure on them.
- In women, bariatric surgery is shown to improve fertility. Weight loss
leads to improved ovulatory functions, which in turn leads to increased
- Studies show that weight loss surgery helps to improve, if not eliminate,
- By losing weight, your mobility and freedom of movement will increase.
- You will have a significant improvement in blood pressure.
- Weight loss surgery can eliminate acid reflux.
- You will have a better quality of life.
- Your odds of living longer greatly improve!
Weight loss surgery offers a variety of benefits that can help make you
look and feel your best. Consider your options and discuss with your physician
to see what weight loss treatments are right for you. Torrance Memorial
weight loss programs, designated to help you along your weight loss journey.