There’s something special about fall flavors that speaks to our hearts as well as our stomachs. Autumn represents tradition and celebration which usually means comfort foods and over eating. This is the perfect time of year to reassess your current diet and exercise routine and outline an early New Year’s resolution list.
Join Torrance Memorial’s Nutrition and Culinary Experts to:
- Understand what a balanced plate should consist of, for you and your family
- Become familiar with the fruits and vegetables of the fall season
- Learn about the nutritional benefits of these fall selections
- Watch our experts demonstrate 3 easy to prepare dishes
- Benefit from several short video clips that will help to make you the expert in your home kitchen.
Thursday, November 1, 7 – 9 p.m, $5 Reservations are required, call 310- 517-4711