***** THIS IS A PREOP ONLY, CLASS FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE UNDER THE CARE OF A PHYSICIAN.YOU MAY ATTEND THIS CLASS ONLY IF YOUR PHYSICIAN REQUIRES THAT YOU TAKE THIS CLASS BEFORE YOU HAVE SURGERY*****
In this class, we review how to prepare for surgery, what to bring, what to expect during hospitalization and at discharge and also how to prepare the home.
At the conclusion of the class, participants will be able to:
* Identify needs prior to and after surgery
* Understand the clinical pathway for the procedure
* Understand the role of the patient and their family
* Understand the role of your multidisciplinary team along the continuum of care
* Identify the needs to prepare for discharge
Thank you for registering for the Pre-op Joint Replacement Class. This class is currently offered via video link and class packets.
Register for any Monday class of your choice. You will receive a confirmation letter within the hour which includes a link to the online version of the class. You may begin watching the video as soon as you like.
You will also receive a class packet via email or mail. The video may be viewed as often as you like, and on any day or time.
Please keep your confirmation letter and class packet handy as confirmation of attendance for your surgeon.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US AT 310-517-4711