We understand the importance of friends and family in the healing process and are committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment. The following visiting hours and guidelines are in place to ensure our patients' health and safety, but hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- General visiting hours are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Please check-in at one of our Information Desks where a volunteer will direct you to a patient room or another hospital facility
- Visitors should be free of communicable diseases, such as fever, cold or flu
- Children may visit general sections of the medical center under the supervision of a visiting adult
- In certain circumstances, a family member may stay overnight, depending on the situation. Please speak to your nurse about special needs.
- Free valet parking is available on the first floor as you enter the main parking structure
Torrance Memorial has several options for visitor dining.
While You Are Waiting
List of waiting rooms and other areas where you can visit.
Email a Patient
Our dedicated volunteers will deliver your personal message.