The hospital chaplain is available for non-denominational spiritual support and consultation during your stay at the medical center.
THE HOSPITAL CHAPLAIN IS HERE FOR YOU TO:
- Help you to talk about your Spiritual Story and concerns
- Help you to see what is going in your spiritual life
- Help you to feel you are respected and valued
- Help you to talk about your illness and treatment
- Help you to talk about spiritual issues
- Help you to talk about your unfinished business
- Help you in "meaning-making"
- Help you in finalizing "life celebration"
- Help your family to identify the normal feelings and tensions
- Help you to be connected to your spiritual or religious tradition
- Help you to know that someone walks you through the journey
- Help you to read sacred books and to have prayer or meditation time.
To meet or speak with Reverend Dr. James Kim, BCC, CT, ask your nurse or call ext. 6694.
Reverend Kim is regularly available Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
Download information about our Spiritual Care services.