For patients, families and physicians, the Centralized Scheduling Department is the convenient, one-stop source to arrange a variety of services. You'll find our helpful customer service representative on the other end of the line ready to walk you through every step of the way. They are available five days a week, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
You Can Schedule
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Cardiac Rehab
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scans
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Interventional Radiology
- Laser Center
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Sleep Study Lab
What You Need to Schedule An Appointment
Please have all of the following information available before calling.
- Patient name, gender, home phone/preferred phone number to use, date of birth, social security number, and insurance information.
- Ordering physician name, diagnosis (ICD9), procedure (CPT) code, type of test, service or procedure, and details of procedure.
To Schedule An Appointment