Pay Your Bill
For your convenience, you can pay your Torrance Memorial bill online.
How to Insure Accurate Billing
Here are a few things you can do before your visit to ensure accurate billing:
- When scheduling your appointment, pre-register. This will insure we have the correct information in our system.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of what is and is not covered by your insurance plan. Make sure Torrance Memorial accepts your insurance plan.
- If necessary, make sure that your provider has obtained any pre-certification or referral from your insurance company
- Ask questions
- Get contact information for financial questions you may have after your visit
- Torrance Memorial will first bill your insurance(s).
- After your insurance(s) have paid, you will be billed for any balances left on your account.
- However, if your insurance fails to pay the claims, you will be responsible for the costs incurred during your care.
- All balances are expected to be paid in full within 30 days of being billed or the guarantor must make appropriate payment arrangements.
Questions About Your Bill
For questions about your Torrance Memorial bill, please call the Business Office at 800-661-0004.
Financial Assistance Program
Torrance Memorial has a variety of options available for uninsured or underinsured patients who need financial assistance.
Accepted Health Insurances
Torrance Memorial accepts most major health insurance plans. View all plans accepted at Torrance Memorial.