How much do you really know about heart care? While we hear so much about heart disease in the media, the information provided and the studies reported on are often contradictory and may not apply to us. That’s because heart disease, also called cardiovascular disease or coronary heart disease, is a simple term that is used to describe several problems.
As a result, this information overload can leave you confused about what’s really important and accurate for your overall health and wellness.
February’s Miracle of Living lecture will increase your heart care knowledge by focusing on some current critical information. By updating your knowledge, you will be better able to take good care of your heart and seek appropriate medical treatment when or if it’s needed.
Come To This Informative Lecture To Learn
- What is heart disease?
- What are the warning signs and symptoms of heart disease?
- What are the common tests used to diagnose heart disease?
- What are the symptoms of a heart attack?
- What is chest pain, and when should I be worried about it?
- What preventative measures can be taken to avoid heart disease?
- How does high blood pressure affect the heart?
- How does diabetes affect heart disease?
- What are the latest medications and surgical procedures used to treat heart disease?
- What new diagnostic options are available for heart disease?
- What will be the vital areas of research in heart care for the next decade?
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Health Conference Center
||7 PM - 9 PM
3330 Lomita Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90505
Lauren Choi, MD
Victoria Shin, MD
Stream the lecture live or you can view the lecture video at Torrance Memorial West Tower, Monday, February 25 10 AM – Noon.
Miracle of Living Program