You may be one of the millions over 50 who face one or more chronic health
conditions. You’re taking handfuls of daily medications, juggling
visits to doctors and specialists and even stays in the hospital. It’s
a lot to handle, even on your good days.
That’s why Torrance Memorial has designed a Care Management program
to help make it easier for you to heal at home safely and comfortably.
This team can help you:
- Coordinate care between multiple doctors and specialists
- Organize and understand your medications
- Assist with scheduling appointments, provide appointment reminders, and
even accompany you to doctor visits, if necessary
- Locate services and programs you may be eligible for and assist with the
- Monitor chronic diseases and assist with making healthy lifestyle choices
- Provide resources in a complex world of health care to ensure your needs
are being met
- Develop a personalized plan of care to meet your individual needs
Most important: the care management team will not try to make any care
or health decisions for you. Instead they will provide valuable health
information and support so you can make your own informed decisions.
How Much Does It Cost?
Absolutely nothing! This is a no-cost service for members of Torrance Health
IPA (THIPA) and select other patients. To learn more, call the Care Management
Department at 310- 257-7282.
How to Enroll in Care Management
Talk to your primary care physician about enrolling in Care Management
today. You can also call the Care Management Department at 310-257-7282.