Our Mother Baby postpartum unit offers 28 private rooms featuring lactation
support and RN couplet care to limit interruptions and exposure. Here
you and your family will get an opportunity to recover from your birthing
experience, while maintaining consistent practices from Labor and Delivery.
We encourage you to continue enjoying "skin to skin" opportunities to promote bonding and breastfeeding. Our highly trained
and experienced nursing staff, many who are certified in maternal newborn
nursing and low risk newborn nursing, is at your side to offer education,
support and guidance through this special time.
- 24/7 rooming in for mom and baby
- Newly remodeled private rooms
Quiet Time every day so mom and baby can rest,
recover, bond and breastfeed
- Special dessert following delivery
- In-room service dining
- Lactation consultants, as needed
- In-room professional baby photography
- A special gift upon discharge
Couplet Care is designed to provide newborns and mothers with the best
possible start in life and provide a boost to the newborn's immune
system, just like breastfeeding.
- Mother Baby nurses are highly skilled and cross-trained to care for both
the mother and newborn
- Babies and mothers stay together in the same room, and the same nurse provides
care for both mother and baby
- Not only are bonding and breastfeeding opportunities enhanced, but the
newborn benefits just from being in the same area as the parents
- If you are breastfeeding, then your baby has double protection because
of the close "skin to skin" contact
Having a Baby?
Need help finding an obstetrician, finding a class or any else?
We offer a variety of education classes to help you through your pregnancy