Health Resource and Retail Center
Your Link to Health
A centralized location for finding heath-related information, products and services. HealthLinks emphasizes prevention and education to support health and wellness for the entire family. It offers unique specialty retail items recommended by hospital departments, breastfeeding services and products, hospital-grade breast pump rentals, free consumer education on community resources, and expanded therapeutic bodywork services.
Loco for Logo, Torrance Memorial Private Label Collection
- Apparel: lab coats, women and men polos, long-sleeve t-shirts, jackets
- Merchandise: First Aid Kits, umbrellas, water tumblers
- Health-specific books: heart, diabetes, cancer and much more
- Post-breast surgery appeal, including camisoles and pouches to hold post-surgical drains and a bed wedge to promote comfort and speed recovery
- Rehabilitation supplies: hip/knee equipment kits, hand therapy putty, foam roll and more
- Diabetic and compression socks
- Meal replacement shakes and bars
- Meditation and Guided Imagery books, CDs and DVDs
- Aromatherapy essential oils and products
HealthLinks Resource Center at Torrance Memorial is for you, regardless of your health status. For more information or questions, call 310-325-9110 ext. 4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.