A New Generation of Support
What is Young Physicians and Professionals Alliance (YPPA)?
Young Physicians and Professionals Alliance (YPPA) was established in 2012 to engage members of the South Bay community. This exclusive group is designed to bring together young physicians and successful professionals in the South Bay community to engage in dynamic social gatherings that allow for personal and professional networking while increasing awareness of and support for Torrance Memorial.
YPPA’s mission is to engage members of the South Bay community and beyond to safeguard the future of health care in this region through annual contributions to Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
Annual gifts of membership are designated to helping build the new Lundquist Tower set to be complete in 2014. Members will be invited to exclusive events featuring Torrance Memorial's very own expert physicians in a fun, informal social setting to further the vision and mission of Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
- Support Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Members-only special YPPA event at an exclusive private residence
- Members-only YPPA salon at a physician's home
- Early access for reservations to Holiday Festival
- Invitations to events at Shade Hotel, Manhattan Beach and Terranea
- Networking with young physicians and professionals
- Lundquist Tower private tours
How Do I Qualify for YPPA Membership?
- Suggested annual gift of $500 or more
- YPPA members are typically under the age of 50
Thank you for your interest in the YPPA. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the YPPA Program, please contact the Health Care Foundation Office at 310-517-4703.
- Nadine Bobit
- Cari Corbalis
- Stanley Chang, M.D.
- Colleen Farrell
- Melissa Griswold
- Heidi Hoffman, M.D.
- Song Cho Klein
- James A. McKinnell, M.D.
- Keith Murphy
- Eric Nakkim, M.D.
- Angela Sheldon
- Alex Shen, M.D.