The prescription for your financial health: Torrance Memorial presents Taking Care of Your Financial Health, a free interactive workshop presented by
Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council (PAC).
Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council is a volunteer group of estate planning attorneys, accountants, financial planners and eldercare professionals dedicated to supporting Torrance Memorial Medical Center and educating the community on the benefits of charitable tax and estate planning.
- Compare and contast the various college savings plans
- Federal tax laws and their effect on 529 plans and other college savings vehicles
- Gift and estate tax benefits for parents and grandparents
- Cristin Rigg, Certifired Financial Planner
- Stephanie Bezner, Attorney at Law
- Scott J. Donnelly, CPA, Partner