The prescription for your financial health: Torrance Memorial presents
Taking Care of Your Financial Health, a free interactive seminar presented
by Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council (PAC).
Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council is a volunteer group
of estate planning attorneys, accountants, financial planners and eldercare
professionals dedicated to supporting Torrance Memorial Medical Center
and educating the community on the benefits of charitable tax and estate planning.
- How do you transfer assets to future generations without destroying their futures?
- When is the right time to talk to your children about your money?
- What are some of the issues that can be avoided for families of wealth?
- Troy Martin, Attorney
- Nancy Burke-Barr, Professional Fiduciary
- Derrick Kawamoto, Financial Consultant
- Mark Tsujimoto, Financial Planner/Moderator