The prescription for your financial health: Torrance Memorial presents
Taking Care of Your Financial Health, a free interactive workshop presented
by Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council (PAC).
Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council is a volunteer group
of estate planning attorneys, accountants, financial planners and eldercare
professionals dedicated to supporting Torrance Memorial Medical Center
and educating the community on the benefits of charitable tax and estate planning.
- Compare and contrast IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEPs, SIMPLEs and Inherited IRAs
- Distribution requirements for each type of IRA
- Tax smart strategies for starting and taking RMDs
- Phil Cook, Certified Financial Planner
- Derrick Kawamoto, Financial Advisor