The prescription for your financial health: Torrance Memorial presents
Taking Care of Your Financial Health, a free interactive workshop presented
by Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council (PAC).
Torrance Memorial's Professional Advisory Council is a volunteer group
of estate planning attorneys, accountants, financial planners and eldercare
professionals dedicated to supporting Torrance Memorial Medical Center
and educating the community on the benefits of charitable tax and estate planning.
- Maximize your Social Security benefits by applying at the right time
- Unique strategies for married couples, divorced individuals and surviving spouses
- The impact of poor Social Security decisions and how to avoid costly mistakes
- Cristin Rigg, Certified Financial Planner
- Chris Cordoba, Financial Advisor