Support Services - Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
6 East LT Bariatrics
Under the supervision of a RN or direction of a LVN, works cooperatively
with all team members in planning and performing basic nursing care. The
Certified Nurse Assistant is accountable for all patient care he/she gives
and is responsible for adhering to all standards of care and for promoting
teamwork among coworkers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CNA certification required from the AHA.
- Current BCLS certification required by end of orientation
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling, and legible
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication
Add to Job Basket