Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Clinical Education/Perioperative Services
The Perioperative Clinical Educator works independently as an educator in the Perioperative area to provide education, evaluation, and clinical leadership for the staff members. The educator implements the role components of educator, mentor, leader, and clinical expert. The educator is responsible for developing, evaluating and coaching special training orientees, maintaining quality clinical practice of all personnel within the Perioperative services.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with five (5) years clinical experience.
Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred; master's degree is highly desirable.
Current licensure as a RN in the State of California. Current BCLS certification.
CNOR preferred or within 1 year of hire
Knowledge of and ability to apply nursing process, adult learning theory, program development and theories in group dynamic.
- demonstrate effective leadership qualities
- maintain confidential information
- apply problem solving skills
- effectively work with groups, to deliver didactic lecture and to demonstrate skills
- implement effective, appropriate and diplomatic oral and written communication skills
Add to Job Basket