Support Services - Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under the supervision of a RN and general direction of an anesthesiologist
is responsible to provide anesthesia support services throughout the medical
center in conjunction with surgical and non-surgical procedures requiring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Complete and pass the Anesthesia Technology Review on-line course within
6 months of hire
- Basic knowledge of cardiac and respiratory anatomy and physiology as it
relates to anesthetized patients.
- Possess knowledge of operating room procedures, sterile technique, standard
precautions and anesthesia care.
- Possess analytical and visual ability in order to set-up, calibrate, operate,
clean and maintain complex anesthesiology equipment.
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling and legible
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication
- Current BCLS certification from the AHA
Add to Job Basket