Support Services - Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under the direction of a RN, the Surgical Technician I works cooperatively
with all surgical team members functioning as scrub assistant to the surgeon
and assistant surgeon during surgical procedures. The Surgical Technician
I is responsible for adhering to all standards of care and for promoting
teamwork among coworkers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an approved program in Surgical Technology
- Current BLS certification
- Two years Operating Room experience in an acute care hospital
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling, and legible
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication.
Add to Job Basket