Support Services - Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under supervision of an RN, the Unit Secretary works cooperatively with all members of the health care team in performing clerical and receptionist duties and assists nursing personnel with non-clinical duties.
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Current BLS certification required by end of orientation
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling, and legible handwriting
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office