Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under supportive supervision, the Level I RN Case Manager position is to
support the physician and interdisciplinary team in the provision of patient
care, with the underlying objective of enhancing the quality of clinical
outcomes and patient satisfaction while managing the cost of care and
providing timely and accurate information to payers. The role integrates
and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation, Home Health
and Hospice and discharge planning functions.
- Current California RN license.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Diploma or Associate Degree required.
- Two years recent clinical experience.
- Current BCLS certification
Add to Job Basket