Support Services - Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Operating Room (Internal Transfers Only)
Under supervision of an RN, the Unit Secretary works cooperatively with
all members of the health care team in performing clerical and receptionist
duties and assists nursing personnel with non-clinical duties.
- Minimum of a High School diploma
- Current BLS certification required by end of orientation from the AHA
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling, and legible
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication and excellent
customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office