Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under general supervision, this position performs shift and departmental
duties to maintain efficient and accurate operation of the hospital's
computer systems. This position acts as a Lead Analyst and reviews/checks
the work performed by other Service Desk Analysts to ensure that the shift
duties are handled in a consistent, steady, and accurate manner to meet
the hospital's schedules and needs. This position requires the ability
to efficiently perform and train on the job functions and tasks listed
for the Service Desk Analysts I and II.
Formal Education and Certification in one of the following:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics,
or Business Administration; or five years related work experience in information
- Technical training and equivalent related work experience in network computing
Knowledge & experience
- Thorough understanding of and experience with personal computer hardware
and operating system specification, configuration and maintenance, and
related software, networking and data communications.
- Experience using and managing a client and server management system.
- Experience using and configuring software delivery jobs and policies.
- Experience with and thorough understanding of Windows XP/Win7.
- Experience with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
and IT Service Management.
Add to Job Basket