Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Home Health and Hospice
Part -Time, 40 hours every 2 wks
The Home Health and Hospice Liaison is responsible for overall coordination
of community resources for clients served by the Medical Center's
Home Health and Hospice. The Home Health and Hospice Liaison acts as a
liaison between physicians, hospitals, clients, nurses, community resources
and the Medical Centers's Home Health and Hospice to assure continuity
of care and smooth interaction and communication between all involved
in client care activities.
- Current CA RN license.
- One year full time experience in an acute care hospital.
- One year experience in home health care/hospice setting.
- Competent in use of the computer software applicaitons applicable to job,
e.g. Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement.
Add to Job Basket