Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Home Health and Hospice
The Intake Nurse is responsible for overall coordination of community resources
for clients served by the Medical Center's Home Health. The Intake
Nurse acts as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clients, nurses,
community resources and the Medical Centers's Home Health to assure
continuity of care and smooth interaction and communication between all
involved in client care activities.
- Current CA RN or LVN license.
- One year full time experience in an acute care hospital.
- One year experience in home health care/hospice setting.
- Competent in use of the computer software applicatons applicable to job,
e.g. Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Maintains a current CPR certification from the AHA .
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement.
Add to Job Basket