Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
The Home Health and Hospice Liaison is responsible for overall coordination of community resources for clients served by the Medical Center's Home Health and Hospice. The Home Health and Hospice Liaison acts as a liaison between physicians, hospitals, clients, nurses, community resources and the Medical Centers's Home Health and Hospice to assure continuity of care and smooth interaction and communication between all involved in client care activities.
- Current CA RN license.
- One year full time experience in an acute care hospital.
- One year experience in home health care/hospice setting.
- Competent in use of the computer software applicaitons applicable to job, e.g. Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement.
Add to Job Basket