Support Services - Non-Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
The primary functionsof the Welcome Baby Liaison include engaging families after delivery, informing families about the Welcome Baby Program, enrolling new families into the program and following up with existing clients. This role works in the hospital and collarborates closely with the Welcome Baby staff. This is a grant-funded position and subject to annual renewal.
- B. A. degree in child development, social work, psychology, human development or related field or Medical Assistant with previous work experience in maternal and newborn health services.
- Billingual English/Spanish required.
- Must complete 100% of Welcome Baby Training topics within one year of hire.
- Experience working with families from diverse cultural and ethnic background.
- Familiarity with the effects of perinatal depression on child development, parenting, and general functioning.
Add to Job Basket