Nursing (includes Nursing Mgmt)
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the RN provides direct patient
care for patients and family of patients with wound and ostomy care needs.In
complex nursing situations the RN may function as an assistant to the
Nurse Practitioner(s). The RN is responsible for assessing, planning,
implementing, and evaluating all assigned patient care in collaboration
with the Wound and Ostomy Nurse Practitioner(s). The RN is accountable
for all patient care given, is responsible for adhering to all policies,
procedures and standards of nursing practice, for managing supplies and
equipment with the direction of the NP, and for promoting teamwork among
co-workers, physicians, and personnel from other departments. The RN is
responsible for maintaining current professional knowledge and competencies
and contributing to the advancement of the nursing practice.
Current license by the State of
, Board of Registered Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Wound Care Certification
- Current BLS certification required
- Two years experience as an RN in an acute care setting
- Demonstration of good reading comprehension, accurate spelling, and legible
- Demonstration of effective and diplomatic oral communication.
Add to Job Basket